Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Exam ... Exam ... Exam ...

Exam would be the last thing that came on my mind for this course as I thought with all the hard works we've put in for the tasks and assignments, all the marks would be well balanced. The announcement was only made 7 days before D DAY and I was like 'What ?!'
As the clock ticked away our remaining time, finally it's our big day of this semester where a total of 40% will be allocated to this assessment. As we had just been briefed on the importance of topic 1, all my focus went on to that. I copied all the slides that I could ever find on ADEC and repeatedly reading them until today I got the A4 papers. Thankfully my effort did not go in vain as some of the questions indeed related to what I had studie d.
It raised my eyebrows when I came upon question 3 when we were required to write a summary of a story as well as a storyboard. Doubting what it exactly required us to do, I chose the story "Cinderella" ( the one and only I could recall) and drew a I-think-it's-a-storyboard for the answer. Fingers crossed for now as I started the time frame to wait upon the results to be announced somewhere during our semester break.

No comments: