Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Final post . . .

1. What I like about blogging.

I have a lot of freedom when I blog though I have to take into consideration in avoiding sensitive issues such as politics and races. I get to share my personal points of view of certain lesson as well as suggesting effective ways to improve the activity. I also get to voice out my dissatisfaction in my post and others who view my blog get to comment on my thoughts. When I come across any interesting website, videos or softwares worth meantion, I post it in my blog so everyone can be benefited. 


2. What I do not like about blogging.

Sometimes it's just laziness. Posting a blog does take effort and thoughts so that people who visit your blog will get benefited and it won't be a waste of time for them. 


3. What have I gained from blogging eg. Language skills, improved fluency, critical thinking, improved thought processes, technology skills etc.

Through blogging, my critical thinking skill has been sharpened and I can now think more critically in various areas and giving ideas that are constructive and effective. My technology skill has been improved such as editing the template, the fonts and colours as well as inserting links and videos. 


4. How?

 Through this blogging task, I always have to put my thinking cap together and come out with suggestions and comments regarding lesson of the day. Thus, my thinking skill has been sharpened. I improved my technology skill through friend's guidance and trial-and-error method. 


5. what I like about the course

We're exposed to a thousand of ways to produce technological material such as using the SmartBoard, PowerPoint presentation, animation, E-book, children softwares and many more. We have our lesson in the computer lab hence giving us more time to be exposed to the world of technology.


6. what I do not like about the course

Too much of tasks and assignments to be handled with weekly and light emphasis was given to non-technological materials.

7. what I have learnt from the course

Various ways to produce technological material and some technology skills such as image editing, audio and video editing. 

8. what I do not expect but have learnt from the course

Writing a tutorial for everything we produced. It's something new to me. 

9. what I expect but have not learnt from the course.

Developing non-technological teaching materials in case we're posted to a classroom with no technology facilities at all. 

No comments: