Tuesday, September 16, 2008

16th September 2008

Stepping into the 10th week of this semester is not something so pleasing to me as I'm not prepared that I should be having 9 weeks of knowledge in my head pertaining this course. I was aware of we have exams for this course in the end and I found this surprising as it isn't stated when I first registered this course online. The worst part is I don't have any knowledge in my mind to sit for the exam except for the steps to download, store files, edit images, audio and video files. I really hope our lecturer would help us on this by focusing on the scope of the exam
to ease my anxiety.

I'm feeling relieved today as we've just handed up our assignment 2 and that's only temporary as immediately we were briefed on assignment 3 which carries a similar nature but with more lesson plans and resources. Personally I feel that the need to prepare tutorials is slightly unnecessary as we all know how to do the stuff and preparing all the tutorials on the resources development really take a lot of time and effort. We should spend more time focusing on how to produce a quiality lesson with appropriate and creative teaching aids rather than how to produce the teaching aids. Well that's my personal thought. Take care all !