Monday, September 8, 2008

9th September 2008

Things seemed to be more organized today since our lecturer has briefed us on the requirements of respective assignments and the weight age of them. At least I have a clear direction on what I have to do for this course to fulfill the 100% mark. It also helped me to plan my time as I still have assignments from 6 other courses to be dealt with.
We went on with our group presentations after that. At first I did not take this task seriously as I wasn't aware of when we had to present but fortunately I spent some time over the weekend to go through the notes. As I presented on 'Deciding how frequent and how long language lessons should be', it really gave me a better understanding and improved my knowledge on this because if I wasn't given the task, I would not bother to read it. So, thanks to my group members who assigned this topic to me ^^
Regarding the assignment 2, just want to thank those who taught me which software to use (you know who you are) and it's really easy to extract the images, audio and video files that I want to develop as teaching aids. That's 1 more week left, all the best to everyone !

1 comment:

Ling said...

Learn a lot during the preparation of the power point slides... hope u too!!