Monday, September 1, 2008

2 SEPTEMBER 2008

Looking at the date, that marks the 2nd day of the month of Ramadan. This somehow explains some absentees in the class today including our lecturer.
After everyone was busying submitting their E-book, we were given tasks again and were asked to form into groups of 4 and 6 respectively. Honestly speaking, I'm feeling worn out as we have a major assignment for this course to be submitted in 7 days yet we were given endless task to be done.
Another thing to be mentioned here is regarding the forms of submissions. I think it's sufficient if we hand in the burned CD as we included everything in it and having to upload it to the internet storage as well as printing it out, I'm feeling slightly troublesome to cope with it. That's why there are always some people (including myself) having problem with meeting the dateline. After all, these are all my own opinions and how I'm feeling deep in my heart and I think this is the right place to voice it out. Adiosss

No comments: